Bottled Ship Builder

I, Grampa

I, Grampa

I am now 80 years old. I joined the Navy at 17 learned electronics and became an electrical contractor. My hobbies were woodworking until I couldn't stand on the cement floors very long. I built the constitution ship in paperĀ  then turned to ships in bottles (more fun) I also build paper dragons with a 3foot wingspan wicked looking beastie. giving them to all the kids in the neighborhood. I also repair pocket watches. some are over a hundred years old. I however find I have more miles behind me than lay ahead. I need to get in touch with someone who is new to the ships in bottle craft. I am in Farmington Michigan. My Email is nm4now@yahoo.com send me an email---------- I, Grampa

I owe it to my Mother. she had only a third grade education but had a lot of practical experience in making a household run. I never saw her start anything she couldnt do, and well. she taught me one important lesson. never say I cant. With that simple lesson I was able to live a full life. I am now teaching my great grandkids some skills they will have fun with. I am the go to grampa that fixes all the broken toys. I have a wall full of drawings I put up in my TV room. The room I need because I need the TV loud so I can hear it and not disturb the better half. after 54 years you learn not to rock the boat and keep the door closed so the sound doesn't bother her. Yea now I must do things I can sit down to do. its hell getting old. Thanks for the complement--------- I, Grampa